My Money Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Money Forum

Make Money Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Default Liquid Markets

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Default Liquid Markets Empty Default Liquid Markets Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:28 am

Admin

Admin

Dear Traders,

My name is Maria and I am the Social Media manager for Liquid Markets. For any inquires regarding our Broker and services provided please do not hesitate to contact me as I am here to assist you and make your trading experience with Liquid Markets as pleasurable as possible.

Mission & Vision

Setting itself apart from other brokers by offering fair and ethical trading conditions, Liquid Markets has established a reputation for a high quality approach to its operations and outstanding client support. Over the years the company has accomplished unparalleled growth and tremendous success, and is proud to have received recognition in the industry by way of multiple awards.

Regulations & Licenses

LQD Markets Ltd is licensed and regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC license number 103/09), and adheres to precise due-diligence procedures and best practices. Fully understanding the importance of providing safety and security of clients' funds, Liquid Markets complies with the CySEC regulations related to the safety of clients' funds, including the Capital Adequacy and Large Exposures Directives.

Thank you,

Maria Appiou
Social Media Manager
Liquid Markets
Phone: +357 25 200 900
Fax: +357 25 373 783

https://mymoney.yoo7.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum