My Money Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Money Forum

Make Money Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Default Have you ever met your broker?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Default Have you ever met your broker? Empty Default Have you ever met your broker? Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:16 am

Admin

Admin

I am slowly getting tired of all those rather less intelligent remarks about what a good broker needs to have. For starters, regulation is not always good as is the case with US regulation and it does not guarantee your safety. There have been plenty of cases especially in the US where clients lost out big time despite being regulated in the US.

While having a broker who is regulated in reputable country is not bad at all, it is not the Holy Grail. I was wondering how many of you actually bothered to go and visit your brokers HQ unannounced to check it out and then arrange a face-to-face meeting?

In my opinion that is much more important than regulation, but hey that is just me. I got to meet my broker in person and after that I made my first deposit with them. It is called due diligence, but most don’t even understand how that works.

Anyone else who has met their broker in person?

https://mymoney.yoo7.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum