My Money Forum

Make Money Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Money Forum » General » Rules, Suggestions and Feedback » Get paid per thread. Earn $0.05 per thread. JOIN NOW!!!!

Get paid per thread. Earn $0.05 per thread. JOIN NOW!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Hi,,,, How are you?

Now, at the first time, we announce about post contest as the following:

This is a very simple contest.
The title describes it all, all you need to do is open a thread about mymoney.yoo7.com in other discussion forums.

For every thread that you posted, you will get $0.05, and you can cashout when you have atleast $1 .

After you get at least $1, you can PM me by clicking here and tell me your Paypal account detail in PM.

Rules:
- You can create a thread in any forum about making money online only.
- Once you've created a thread make sure you are posting the thread link here as a reply for us to check.
- Do not create any duplicate threads. Search thoroughly before you create a thread.
- Try to provide as much information as possible in the thread, so that members are attracted to visit the forum.
- One user can open only one thread per forum.
- You will get $0.05 per thread that you open in other forum.
- Threads will be checked after 4 to 6 days from the date they've been posted and then paid. This is to make sure that the thread created has not been removed.

Only one Condition: First you should post thread about MyMoney.yoo7.com in at least 5 different forums, then only post those threads here and request credits.

You have to post this thread in other forums -
Get paid to post - MyMoney.yoo7.com

Regards

http://mymoney.yoo7.com

mialmadcam

Basic
Basic
Hi, admin. I am glad there i will be here. Wish here are getting and more members! By the way, I suggest admin can add one more section for new member who can introduce themselves!

Thanks for your 0.05 per thread as a token of appreciation!Smile

mialmadcam

Basic
Basic
By the way, admin. Do we get paid per reply of the thread?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum